Job purpose summary
- Serve as the primary contact for all employer client decision makers
- Oversee all aspects of relationship with assigned clients
- Educate and provide enrollment support on flexible benefits product
- Identify cross-sale opportunities with our clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers and centers of influence at our clients
- Ensure client satisfaction and meet retention goal of 98% for you client group
- Process daily workload for COBRA administration
Carry out the marketing plan as developed at each client’s workplace in adherence to agency practices, procedures and policies
The Client Service Specialist assists in all aspects of the day-to-day duties associated with servicing new and existing client accounts.
New Business and Renewal Specialist assists the assigned benefits sales consultants in all aspects of the day-to-day duties associated with generating new and renewal business quotes and presentations for medical, dental, life insurance and other ancillary products. Time management and accuracy is of the utmost importance so you must be able to prioritize. Take polite but assertive attitude with carriers regarding quotes and underwriting status.
The Wealth Management Advisor position is a commission based sales position. The Advisor will build a book of business by harnessing the power of the BCFS brand. Lead generation comes from conducting individual and group educational meetings for retirement plan clients and through individual networking efforts.
The Wealth Management Advisor identifies and develops prospects for BCFS and converts them to clients. Conducts educational meetings for the participants of existing retirement plan clients as well as one-on-one meetings. Invests and manages client portfolios based on the BCFS investment philosophy. Works in conjunction with service team to provide high level of service, retaining clients and getting client referrals.